Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'd Drink It.

Some kids daydream what it's like to fly in a spaceship, or live underwater, or about winning the big game. On my spare time I daydream about the beers that haven't been made yet that I would want to drink. And by "spare time" I mean "office hours." And seeing as how the home brewing equipment is a bit dusty theses days (the shame), I can only plan ahead by designing the labels for the beers that I hope to get around to brewing.

So in honor of St. Patrick's Day I designed this label, and it's actually the bottleneck label, not the body label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment or share your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. It is actually quite healthy to release your feelings, especially onto the Internet. So please do.